Here's the deal:
Although we call our participants "dancers," AUDM is more than just dancing. Auburn University Dance Marathon is a yearlong fundraising effort that ends with a 12 hour non-stop party. Being a dancer is not volunteering yourself for the stage, but rather deciding you want to join over 400 other students across campus, in an effort to change the lives of the kids at our local CMN Hospital in Columbus, GA. We stand for the whole 12 hours in support of the kids fighting for their lives daily with the support of Children’s Miracle Network.
Want to Know More?
As an Auburn Student, here is what you can expect at AUDM 2015:
Register as a Team
Do you have a group of friends or organization you want to fundraise with and dance with at AUDM? Then create or join an existing team! By doing so, you can:
Register as an Individual
If there isn’t a team created you would like to join or make yourself, no worries! You can still be a part of the event registered as an individual with all the same perks on February 7th, including being part of a color team! One way to think of a color team is simply a big family you never knew you had. You will eat together and compete as one throughout the day.
This link will direct you to our Donor Drive page. From this page, you can register for our event, and begin to fundraise individually for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
- To register, first click Register Now.
- Select Dancer as your participant type. The registration fee is $25, all of which is donated to our local CMN Hospital.
- Set your fundraising goal. We recommend a minimum of $75. Once you discover how easy it is to meet this goal, you can set it higher to raise even more For The Kids. For ideas on how to raise money, check out our Individual Fundraising page.
- You now have the opportunity to Join a Team, Create a Team, or register as an Individual. If you choose to create a team, make sure one doesn't already exist for your organization/group of friends.
- From here, the rest of the questions should be easy to answer, but if you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact Betsy Jackson, Director of Dancer Involvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.